Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SUCK DAY

Hellooo

im blog again

talked about today

audry was absent.__.

i can said my result were sucks

i need to do more and more revision

i need a good teacher for teaching me some subject

teacher = wei shien and weien :)

WOO! after recess the whole period aint teacher

they are relief the those subject

so i need to go and check who are the relief teacher and find them

pn.anita the first relief teacher
i dont know where she is?i went downstair and find her place

she wasn't at there.back to class and pn.revalthy was inside my class

why are she so fierce?idk .__.

calling me out and shout on me

well,just kena scolded her.

bla bla bla~skip

go and find the siaozhapoh pn.anita

she was in the CANTEEN! what!

said hello to weien and ahchuan

talk with weien a while then quickly back to class.

when she came into class

the 1st thing is

scolded me .__.

i explain to her that i go and find her but she wasn't in the stuff room

maybe she dont know listen english. sometime she were crazy!

chit-chat with jefferson

he asking me am i okay?bcoz i was rolling bottle and dreaming

what happend to me and lynn syn?

i dont know

not siting with me.

we not talk so much today.

looking at her tweet,and i know she doesn't like me

to bother her so much

she want alone and doing her work.

okay let its go,im okay :')

just left jeff sit with me

go and find pn.chan for relief other period

wow!she know my name

Hahaha! but she complain our class -.-

next relief teacher,jeff said he accompany me

and we saw jefferson form5 friends

what the heck!when they chit-chat i was at the back and quiet

but suddenly they said

"hey dude,this is your gf?look pretty."

im shocked.WTH!

quickly hide behind jefferson and answer NO

we're friends only .__.

do you guys know i walk pass by 3R,3D and 3E

how many time?i dont remember,its MANY

OMG~was tired ~.~

finally is last period

pn.reetha didnt come.mean ABSENT

lynn syn went out with zikuan :[

so fahmi,amar and aizad came around

to ask what i look so sad,i said nothing la :)

chit-chat with them

why are they so pervert ah!

fahmi want to spotcheck my bag got anything ant

well,let him check.

they take out my chopstick and learn how to take it

HAHAHA!look funny

bla bla ~skip alot the pervert part

bell ring.finished school..where my girl?i didnt saw her.maybe go away already

lucky i still got yvonne and frankie accompany

phew~ Thanks

back home is just normal life

and now i text him to remind him bring Interlok book.

a story for today

buhbye

p/s sorry lynn syn for leave you alone today,bocz i was busy finding relief teacher.really sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment