Thursday, June 30, 2011

change back old skin

Helloo

i change my back my old skin

do you know what?

i realize that i not taking picture with ee wen and lyanne

omg! WE SHOULD TAKE MORE BABES

i woke up at 12.30pm.

i saw mum was inside her room and sleeping

she never go work.because she fever and sore throat

same like me :) im cough and sore throat

afternoon went to floric with lyanne and babes

they love my bag so much

i dont know why.maybe is the brand :)

chit-chat with them

i'm glad that they tell me their secret :)

WEE. night i went to clinic with my mum

both of us need to see doctor :)

back home bath and its time for me to sleep

i hear that parents scolding my brother again

haih~can someone help me to save my brother

parents are going to mad,1day they'll go to school and scold ppl

tomorrow i'm not going to school

sorry lynn,leave you alone :(

nights sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment