Thursday, June 9, 2011

the best guy ever :)

Hellooo~babes :)

i'm blog again

lynn syn was at shah alam YAY~

i miss to bully her

i miss her :)

something happen last night

sorry for doing everything

i just cant stop loving him

even forget him

do you know that you're the most caring me

but also is the only man who scold me 99

thank you .__.

bla i cant sleep last night

i'm thinking am i do correct for loving back him

i think YES I DID

(playful kiss) dvd can make me think about him much :)

i dreamt about him last night

its was a sweet dream

i wish DREAM WILL COME TRUE :)

really! miss him much =]

wake up and going carrefour

bought swimming stuff

went back home

kids was swimming at my car park

AHAHA

after that take a nap :)

i'm too tired,i slept until 8pm

adeline and andrew went to room

on the light and said

"wake up,lets go bkb"

"but i haven eat my dinner*blur*"

"go and eat,we wait you or you want to sleep"

"ok,i sleep back*lying back*"

"OI,wake up la,haiyo"

have dinner

and go to bkb

omg doritis

stranger was passed by

stupid adeline tot is frankie

and keep saying his name

i dont know why?guys,in my life i still have alot boyfriends.

stop saying his name.he is not my boyfriend

after bkb go mamakandar

i saw jefferson YAY

order mee goreng for me :)

yum yum yum!

they start saying his name again -.- WALAO

tell them and said who i love :D

but i show his picture to andrew only =]

andrew said he not too handsome,not too ugly also

i said BUT IN MY HEARTS HE IS A GOOD GUY :)

and now

adeline,me,andrew n andy was in the living room

eveyone was sleeping just left us :)

i gtg sleep and have a sweet dream again :)

p/s sorry for hurting you,cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment