Thursday, April 28, 2011

i love TODAY 27/4/2011

Helloooo Sexy Bitches :) XOXO

updated blog again

exam was over and 2more week want to exam again.gosh!!

Monday

after school,I decide to gave him small paper

but FAILED lah..he was talking with his fren,and i feel so SHY :)

Tuesday

something happened to me and cheese

we're stranger right now

never talk,never be fren,never!never!

why dont be fren with me :( i so nice :) just lk normal fren lah haiyoooo

my baby yvonne,jialing,lyanne and amanda help me go and ask for his number

bcoz i need to go back class study :)
then got it.OMG! thanks them freakin much

but they asked from his sister -.-

its okay. i got his number but i dont want to text him :)

Wedneday

babies asked me got text him last night?i said no

imma be brave girl lahh~they keep support me :) JIAYOU MANDEETAN

james said should i cpl back with my ex-gf?i was lk huh?siapa?

noelle,stephaine,nicol,alisha or blah blah blah

he said NO is on last year march.i said ME AH?

he said YEA.OMYYGOD~A BIG JOKE YOU GAVE ME,JAMESSIM -.-

after school,try to gave him small paper again

james and lynn syn accompany me :)

but FAILED again la..IMMA SHY he still talking with girls friends and boy friends

but when i go to my van,lynn syn he got turn behind and look at me :)

WHEEE but i dont know seriously?maybe lynn make me happy or else

lynn syn SERIOUSLY AND SHE SWEAR!WOW!i believe :)

night time,going gym n bkb with my cousin and brother

bukan saya tak jumpa awak lah~kita boleh main bola bersama ma

seriously treat me lk a stranger,i trying to be friend with you but dont even care

so i just started treat you like a stranger.

you dont play bkb with us,my cousin want to fetch you too,but you dontwant!alright 3chance for you,but you dontwant!thanks you

seriously tak suka awak sudah *DISAPPOINT

thursday

its TODAY!actually i not going to school,but bcoz of lynn syn,she keep beg me

i just go and accompany her

went to jeevana class

chit-chat~chit-chat :)

NEVER STUDY FOR WHOLE PERIOD~wohooo

recess with jialing,bcoz yvonne,lyanne n candy didnt come school today

sharing each other secret together

telling about our feeling right now

went to 3e for the day.

foomay,me,jialing,gianne n waiyean are student

shaaran-proferssor guhan-doctor joel&weijie-idk

shaarann and guhan were teaching us

they quite funny~

teaching all is about pervert and sakai thing

AHAHAHA~

go see kawad kaki~

everyone were come out to see

me and jialing just lepak lepak only

2handsome guy for accompany i dont know what name -.-STUPID MANDY

lepak to form5 i saw HIM :) OMG~i tot he dint come school

take out the small paper and want gave him

jialing said JIAYOU~you can do it!

finally after school we walking behind him and just gave him

when i talk with him yeang come to find me:)

three of us looking here and there.but yeang go away awhile.only i can started talk with him :)

back home~go for tuition

sien dou sei~~

i keep yawn,i feel sleepy @@

after tuition go for high-tea with mum

and finally he send msg to me :)

YAY~*jumping on the bed*

THAT WHY I LOVE TODAY :)

sat&sunday i FREE

date me out!or i date you!HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment