Friday, April 22, 2011

justtin bieber concert

helloo 2nd post

IM BORED in house,taking sakai picture

hehe

aaron and me
andy and me
eveyone said my eye is same with andy.
do we like same?

close my eye?or my eye is just lk small

night time went to sunway

andy force me to wear same clothes with him and take pic -.-

so dang dang!!same right?same shoes same clothes same long pants same eye same legs same nose same hands same ears :D hahaha

i bought superman shirt that time

weeee

when andy put this picture as profile picture

jun kai said that i look lk boy

he think i were a boy~ SAD AND HAPPY =]





my aaron baby

what can i bully him?taking my babe to put inside his shirt

are he look lk pregnant?YES~

HAHAHAHAHA LOL

yesterday~

21/4/2011

i wearing this shirt and short pants



went to justin bieber concert

wohooo~

i so excited that i can come to see him in my life

bought ticket on internet~

thanks daddy for help me and fetch us go

went to concert with my brother only


the concert is started on 9pm something

i wasnt saw foomay and my old friend [amelia,xueying and mandy]

we are ready to be hyper

shake your hand and your body

standing on the chair until the show end
JB was too handsome and cute

but he's short

i love his eye~I JUST LOVEE HIM <3

sang all the song and dance

he feel hot~HAHAHA

the show until 10.30pm

the concert was AMAZING

went back home and have a nice dream :)

i cant believe i saw JB

love him love him love him

cray on him too much :)

oh ya~a news for everyone

he's girlfriend name called selena

he got gf OMG OMG~=[

nvm i still got my 10 10 :)

nights guys love you all.mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment