Monday, April 11, 2011

natasha birthday party :)

Sorry im lat to update blog

just these day busy

okay talk about natasha bday

went to her house

her mum know me,know my name

but her dad look fierce~dont want to smile

BBQ TIME ~ :)

make joke with them

chelsi haven come ~she late but at least last she came :)

after bbq go in to sing song~

and natasha brother keep take pic on me

what la him~my ugly face `at natasha cemera there :(

can she delete?

wohoo~finally chlesi came

she bring her guitar and foomay brg her guitar too

sing song ~WEEE

take sakai pic and make joke :)

and then sing happy bday song to birthday girl

went to bkb play ball

i lose and unlucky my mum come and fetch me

if not i want to kiss someone :)

here you go those picture




















No comments:

Post a Comment