Friday, April 22, 2011

tuition

Hellooo~

my exam are OVER~

i have been long time didnt update my blog

can i straight away updated 2 post?

i know i can :)

this post are telling about last friday

after school my babeh lynn syn came to my house

for bath and have lunch together

after that we must follow andy school time to go tuition -.-

1.30pm reached there

saw fahmi and amar walk with them awhile

then go walked around near someone house

show lynn syn his house :) and sit at the garden there

view the sky and glass

its so relaxxxx

taking picture

i was ate mykeropok

too bad the da bian lynn syn dont want take picture with me,should i kill her?:D

hahahahahahha

take by her,thanks ya


frankie ,he dreaming something -.-
after that me and lynn syn at the garden there
malay guy come and asked something
lynn syn was afraid,DONT AFRAID,MANDY PROTECT YOU :)
lynn syn keep ignore him,bcoz she scare,she want me call cheese
in my heart i was thinking.*i dont need anybody for helping me or save me -.-
i can do it by myself
but lastly we walked away
walked until half saw cheese
lynn syn told him all the thing.the weather is SOO HOT
went to cheese house for siting awhile until the tuition started
OMG~see his room
what is this?swimming pants?yes you're bingo :D
he threw on the floor there
ewwwwwww, nvr clean his room

tak kemas bilik dia -.- malas budak itu

2.30pm its time to go tuition

mathe tuition

siting with lynn syn and cheese

lynn syn sit between us HEHE

chit-chat

lynn syn want me to make so noise when i look lk study hard.

hahaha,she so cute

4pm lynn syn back home :( it time for geo with foomay

nvr talk so much,just dreaming and listening wad teacher said

5.30pm finished tuition

went to smc yc with cheese

order my maggie mee sup and minuman

saw tony,take his picture :)

dylan and marcus come awhile,stupid fellow cheese call them dont disturb us

i dislike him call my friend go away when i feel lk wan to meet them

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment