Monday, July 25, 2011

Cupcake

Hellloo~

today is the first time of my life making cupcake in the school.

went in school,feeling excited..

talked with my 2bitch :)

see what audry bring all the material.hmm~not bad :)

cupcake muffin

we are using 3period to make this cupcake.OMG!still not enough time to do it.

look at that picture.you can know that we made it suck.

the cupcake look like SHIT.but taste good.

let my friend to test.

they dont dare to ate it.HAHA

cheese,chelsi,foomay,waiyean,my classmate and family.

listen what their opinion LOOK LIKE SHIT,BUT SO DELICIOUS

but i feel happy that chelsi and foomay said VERY NICE,they didnt laosai.AHAHA

girls,i'll make JUSTIN BIEBER, MJ OR LADY GAGA face for you on the cupcake.

if i were a professor. (: JUST WAIT!

went back home.my maid said that cupcake look like shit -.-

waited until my mum and brother came back home from school and work.

my brother ate 2 and he need sumore WOO!

mum and teacher said. (Y) OKOK.CAN PASS LAH

hahaha~ next week ging to audry house and make it somemore :)

now,i updated blog.i saw/heard something

changing my mood down.

well, i know IM NOT THE IMPORTANT GIRL in your heart.

i know i know! but i trying to friendly with you guys.still failed.

okay lah~byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment