Tuesday, July 12, 2011

thailand HAYAI

Helloo~ baby boss! :)

last saturday parents decide went to thailand HAYAI

pack my bag,bring my patrick and go.

sit in the car until my ass hurt

6hour ! 6hour!

finally we reached there,check in the room.

me,mum and andy slept together in 1room.

aother room is for dad only.because my brother scare ghost!

the 1st day i went theree,i saw ELMO,ANGRY BIRD,BIG BIRD AND COOKIES MONSTER shirt

omg!i love it,begged my mum to bought a shirt for me.

elmo and cookies monster which better?

mum said blue color,so just bought cookies monster.

look at that!



brother and me
after that,we went for a walk,bought alot thing and food.
i have to admit,mum and andy were crazy!
they went into 7eleven. mum said that maggie mee so delicious,andy said the green tea so nice
2of them bought ALL!ALL!
everyone was looked at me,why am i carry so many maggie mee~look weird!
few more hour,we went to robinson.
daddy bought shirt and i bought new pencil box.
omg!i love love love it so much <3
after bought our thing.we went for the body massage
pick up some lady to help us massage.
me lying on there.

their are sleeping,what can i do?watch tv and learn massage from them :)
maybe i too bored!i asked them,can you teach me thailand words?i want to learn.
woo!i knew some thailand words :)

the girl help me massage,feel great!

look at my brother.

so cutee.

pulled his hand

pulled my hand! woops!my hair looked mess

turn left side

upwards

daddy turn,pulled him up


after massage.went for dinner.


last day, went for pasar,bought something for grandma. and then shopping malls.


shop again! dad went out with friends.afternoon,is time to said byebye to hayai.going back home.


i nvr told parents it was exam day :) just skip 1day.the exam isn't important.


mum said 29/7-31/7/2011 go to bangkok.wohoo~thailand again


maybe i should be thailand girl :) nights

No comments:

Post a Comment