Friday, July 15, 2011

my camera

Hellooo~Babe.

parents bought me camera :)

CANON IXUS 300HS

parents said is the new model. rm 990.

Woo!thanks you <3

wake up in the early.went to taekwando.

i am red belt now.

learning teguk7 omg!quite hard.

im still confuse. but they teacher me until i can remember :)

how i feel when i get this belt?hmm. excited!
told my parents that next grading is on oct
OMG!SO FAST !!! need to pratice more then that
look at my pratick <3
cuteeee baby pratick .mwah
aaron's

aaron's and daddy. aaron's like to kissed and hug daddy,idk why?

he dont like to kiss me :( not only me. others girls like that even his mum

maybe aaron is gay!WAKAKA



today..opps!i mean later,going back pd

someone passed away. old woman.idk who is that.

hey. talked about ytd

ytd im moody.

in the class,looked out the window and think alot things.

i just cant tahan sit at there without talking.

so change to behind. with my babe audry.

talked with audry and aizad.

three of us dislike a girl :)

she freakin annoyed.

i using bottle,pencil box or cover my face.

that i dont want to see her.

when i see her,just feel like hating MYSELF .but not hating her,ofcourse i love her so much :)

me and audry decide to do an important thing in 1week

WE GONNA CHASE YOU BACK!BABY :)

listen.we can do it.

tuition >___<

lynn syn absent or quit?i dont know.

wearing blue shirt with him :)

that why's i called ytd is a HAPPY BLUE DAY <3

his backbone hurts + flu + sore throat.

aww. pity you. get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment