Thursday, March 11, 2010

happy day~

today is thursday..
i finish exam already..yea~
tomorrow i not goin school..
then candy say today must splash me
they prepare many water..
im really dunno they brng many bottle come school..
crazy~crazy~xD
when the bell ring ~ring~
all of them waiting me at gate..
im so scare..
thanks you jia ling help me take my beg....
go out the gate
1...2...3...
start the splash....
this all name is ...
1.lynn syn(my lao gong)❤
2.rachele❤
3.candy❤
4.kian hui❤
5.jian hui❤
6.shaarann❤
7.jun kai❤
8.esther❤
9.frankie❤
10.james chin❤
11.deng sam❤
12.myke❤
13.pua jia ler❤
..............................
i love you all❤
oh ya..
i olso love
my dadarl..❤^^
........................................
when i wan go back the van..
Frankie take his bottle..to splash me..at behind
them shaarann ,deng sam all come splash already..
wet again~><
at the van outside..
Mandy,candyShaarann,Jun khai,Deng sam and Frankie
six person go find ppl lend bottle to splash ..so funny
wee~i splash frankie..he also wet
deng sam splash shaarann and frankie t00
at the last candy naver wet..
i call deng sam,frankie,shaarann and jun khai go splash her
they fun too far...hahaAA
SO TODAY IS MY HAPPY DAY..

No comments:

Post a Comment