Wednesday, March 31, 2010

no mood~

today~
wednesday~
morall time~
hug jia ling~
hug my lao gong(amanda ho)
recess time~
hug vivian~
recess with lao gong
because got secret thng wanna tell her..xD
then go upstair 2eria and 2liparis find esther and laogong them
actually i always go upstair 1st then only go back class..hehEe
whee~
today~
6period also no study
because teacher din come~
can pt pt pt~
play play play~
talk nashrul(cute)
OMG tomorrow he say he wanna kiss me~
yerR..he call me kiss him t00
but i dunwan i just want hug him only~
then talk talk talkk many thng laR..
i wan sing a song in class~
pin vee they say dun..
dun sing co-co-nut again
so childish..><
i say i got new song adi..lar..
fine luR,dun sing ..sleep in class..zZz
tomorrow is april fool day~
whee~i can gv a big surprise for all teacher&and my fren
wakakaka~
after school..
back home
NOT in a good mood
because of someone
a girl~
she suddenly hate me~dunno why~

TO:A GIRL~
why u sunddely hate me..
i din do anythng wrong..
i know u like him..
u go tell him lar..
i already call that boy go couple with you..
but he dunwan..
how..
u think is my fault rite?
and please
don say i make u jeolous..
in van ..
me,candy ,jun kai and shaarran
not intentionally to say about him
u cant say that is i want to make u jeolous
u're WRONG N IDIOT
i no intentional injury you
i promise u..
next time i don so close with him again~
don talk to him
don play with him
don stand beside him
satisfied or not..
plz don say me that i make u jeolous again~
i don care u HATE me anot?
because i still got my laogong,barney and my fren
BYE

FROM:MANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment