Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MCD~

today wednesday
make appointments with my friend..
5.00pm-7.30pm
MCD
actually today appointments is 1.30pm-5.00pm
but i need to teman my mum go sunways
so i change it the time to 5.00pm
mum at sunways buy new mini laptop for me
i like MINI MINI~
yeah~~
4.30pm go back home first ..
do something
then go to fetch louise,candy and rachele to go MCD
Mandy belanjar them eat MCD..
we keep always change place..
because of the sun..
(biantia sun)
so Hot Hot Hot
blah blah blah~~
eat eat eat
talk talk talk
laugh laugh laugh
lk sot po(^_^)
and we talk some funny thng
i talk a funny word..
they laugh me..(so bad)
rachele belanjar me ice-cream..~~
thanks you rachele
sunddenly..james come mcd..
cant believe~rite??
then continue be....
shapo
sot po
6years old
kids
again~~~~~
wahaha~
(don scold me,i'm also sot joR)
picture~


liying and mandy


mandy,louise and candy

james,william and kok san



sot po video~


No comments:

Post a Comment