Saturday, January 8, 2011

candy came to my house

Hello,Im back
my blog is empty for long time
Sorry im lazy to updated about taiwan picture.
i will updated when i free.okay :)
started school,I LOVE MY CLASSMATE so much
those malay guys so awesome
weee~tomorrow james and neti come to school liaw
yeah~yeah~
well,talk about ytd,i went to koko without cheese :)
going kelab-seni- im alone :D
going permaian-ping pong- i got esther
going beruniform-taekwando-got shayne,esther,min kin,toon,muges and everyone
OMG~i came out late from school
auntie nvr waited me :(
i cant find ppl to fetch me back
walked back alone then
but suddenly saw candy,asked her where she want to go
she said she want to go mcd to celebrate jay bday
owh,no choice,need to walked back home alone
but candy pulled me and said
"are you crazy!!your house is far away from here and you're alone"
i said:what can i do MAN? or you come to my house lah.
she said:okay
i said;then you must walked back with me together,so let me called my mum said your father fetch us back"
I lied my mum,sorry *those who visit my blog,plz dont tell my parents expecially MY COUSIN
well,almost walked 1hour
and reached my home
tired.tired.tired.
have lunch and bath.
we take picture
love picture

when i msn with JAMES,candy took this picture.so ugly lah

when i slepping,candy took again,my god,she dont want deleted it


sakai face

6pm,fetch candy back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment