Thursday, January 27, 2011

Xiang & Min birthday

okay~
im lazy upload those picture
i using 3hour to upload these picture
okay,when is they bday ah?
emm,let me think.
i think is last last week
omg i cant remember,sorry ya..heehee
i went back to pd
open fb saw they bday.
tell my mummy go and buy a cake for them
mummy bought 2 cake for them
make them so excited
and i really love my cousin lah
they call me celebrate my bday at pd.they want to celebrate with me
awwww. i cant :( JOM ,mari rumah saya :D
ah xiang(brother) and hui min(sister) bday
they are same date
so ngam ngam
we celebrate at temple
heehee~



so small~this picture
maybe not this picture
is this cemera
my cousin. cheese want to know them?:)
marcus and andrew(sweetie)
me and andrew(very close with me)
hui min(birthday girl)
those girl so pretty right?except me
ee hui&hui me&hui ying(heehee) both of them name called (hui) lah
i also called hui
sakai face
jason,xiang and mandeeeee
birthday boy
I HATE MY STUPID FACE LAH

mum said look like cpl. HAHA
he always beside me and i always beside him
okiee picture were here
now mandee going to said BYE BYE
*gianne,mum is delete my taiwan photo,so i cant upload,but if u want,i can give you my photo album inside there are taiwan picture.sorry ya=]

No comments:

Post a Comment