Saturday, January 29, 2011

new blogskins

Hellooo
I'm change my blogskins.
how was it?nice?
i spend lot time to setting this
wow~finally done ~
well,started my story about ytd and today
Yesterday
in classroom
i told you guys
i freakin love my classmate so much
they are so kind
i love to bully lynn syn
make some fun
audry pencil box is so cute=BANANAS
well,aizad told us got spotcheck
everyone is hiding their thing
OH NO!! audry bring MONKEY DOLL
how we gonna hide it? so big
jefferson got an idea!! give to audry bf~
after that
our class dont have spotcheck -.- what lah~haiyo
amar teman me walked go to 3A~awww he so good lah
i love him <3
saw cheese go to 3A pulak =.=
myke was in the disiplin bilik
because he bring hp kena rampas
so sad for him~myke,dont cry ah :)
after school RING ~ WEE
HOLIDAYS TIME
SAID HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVEYONE THOSE SAID TO ME
back to home~
slept 4hour-
night time texted with amar
lynn syn and i said he so handsome
the most handsome in the class
he so embarrased and happy :)
Today~
morning 9am
OMG~ i dream something
suddenly cheese called me~spoiled everything lah
wake me up~9am is too early for me
i said my teakwando time is 11am lah.
he siad PS
arghh~mum came to my room and said
"oh dear,you wake up already,lets go have our breakfast"
gosh~i dont want go eat lah
cheese bcoz of you ah
went to smc had my roti telur
then went to taekwando
wow~cheese came to see me
he so bored.AHAHA
after teakwando
go yc with jun kai,cheese and a guy
auntie came to fetch me back home
back home,texted with amar and chat with cheese and mark
amar said that love to texted with me
awwww me too lah. he so sweet
and now i need to prepare something to go back pd celebrate grandma bday
then tmr back to kk again
so see ya
bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment