Tuesday, January 18, 2011

hellooooo im back to blog

Hello, my blog is EMPTY. Hahaha
this few days im early woke up for going school
gosh!! my time is full~
back to school then start tuition @@
well, nothing special in the school
just siting with James,Lynn syn and Audry
james and audry keep exchange place.
audry feel so lonely without me and lynn syn
muhahhaha
-audry-
Audry is the person who like to sing children song
and sometime she is annoyed me :) but its okay.i love it
she damn pretty,those malay guys love her so so much :)
- lynn syn-
she always beside with me :)
same class with her 2year
i love to bully her with my both hand
and i love her sososo much darlings :)
-james-
he is a lazy and cute boy
sometime he lazy come to school
he like drawing. no comment for him
-jefferson-
he a good boy siting infront of teacher
he so quiet!!!
he feel so alone and sleepy face
hahaha
well,SOMEONE is so stinginess
that person know im saying him
What did i do?arghhh!!
stop saying him~
today,new timetable is out!
pjk time me and yvonne dint change pj shirt
and jia ling was there with us
she pt :) hahaha she so brave
i hope that can be more closer with them.
HEY GUYSS!!!
10 february started tuition at PTAG
3subject english-math-geo
wish me luck :)
and and and and
my daddy is take away my blackberry 012 number
so anything just called or sms me 014 number okay.
bye sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment