Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First present

Hello update something on today :)
Went to school as usual. Talked talked talked and laughed laughed laughed
I don't understand why Rafiq will ask me
"What's your hobby?laughing right?"
I was like continue laughing..
Dharveen and Rafiq seriously make me laugh like shit when they smile at me.
They thought im a crazy girl,keep asked me Don't Laugh.but I can't stop it.
When I smiled n laughed a while,they will face behind and look at me,Audry's said two little birds look at you,LOL!
After that,James sim is my biggest fan, he view my blog everyday and he comment,sorry dude I can't reply u cause I just can updated with Hp.
Andrew intro me a new game, quite nice but too bored.
Jess tan is the first person who gave me birthday present every year.
Thanks you,I know you love me,and I love you too. Stay forever with your husband. Just Skyped with her n her hubby. Hehe
Alright Audry is not coming to school Tmr, cause she don't like all the subject. I gtg sleep early, night! I promise I will update blog everyday ya EVERYDAY ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment