Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Day

hey guys

i've been long long long time never update my blog

do you guys miss me?hmm i think so

let's talked about school day.

i shift to 4ss4 with lynn syn,audry,jeff,jian yi and likian bf.

we are in THE SAME CLASS

yay! i thought i be the only chinese girl in the class,how could i know they came!the shift to my class.

audry's bday,we planned to go sunway on satursday

out with damien,jeff,marcus and joel

aurdy and joel just keep dating together

holding hand in the cinema,SO SWEET!

after that,audry's came to my house

is beacuse of checking her bf.

she use mine fb and stalked her bf.

haha! she try to made a clay pig for her bf.

a cute pig!

okay,i met a new student in our class

he damn freakin handsome

name-Hallaj(a malay guy)

if i were a mlay,i would fall in love with him :)

after that

Dharveen and Rafiq were sit beside me during the school day

we talked and smiled together

Dharveen texted me.

asked me to pass his homework to his house

he live near my house which in sri damai too

SEMUA ORANG BANYAK KAYA LA

okay,everyone was asking me about him

so ya, i have to told you guys a milion time.

we are just like a friend,and im a single.

i know i hurt him,but i dont want him to waste his time on my life.

so ya! FREEDOM.

ceramah on yesterday,

sit wth sam,deng shan and shaarann

WTH! shaarann you know that i hate you.

hmm,dont try to bully me again and again

deng shan,thanks for everything.

cross country is on today.

but i abesnt,i feel so sleepy.

but i heard that rumah kuning win.

i so proud of them,proud of my team

RUMAH KUNING ROCK!

later i have to go have my dinner with cousin.

gtg,bye!

oh ya! guys,i wont be always using com,cuase i have my hp.

i can use my hp to connect internet.

i think i will update blog but without picture.

okay,byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment