Monday, February 27, 2012

Yvonne's birthday

Helloo,I know im late to update this dead blog.but now I can update my blog with my handphone! Woo.mean every night when I free I can update. Okay let's start from 19/2/2012 the day is my babe birthday. She date me out.i get to fetch her and Mum drop us at the mcd.at first I thought she want to have lunch at there but she wasn't. We walked to brew and bread. Von told me this shop is jialer shop, seriously shocked! Okay order ice chocolate and we waited for foo may's. Is time for us to be like a crazy ppl. We keep take picture. Finally foo came. We walked to chatime. Saw lot Fren at there.yee Wei's worked at there,and we get discount 30% from him hahaha! Take picture again and chit chat. Few hour ago foo gtg back home. Me,Von and Yee Wei walked to secret recipe have our Dinner or lunch or hi-tea.i don't know. After that Andy came and pick us up.von keep asked and don't believe he driving.haha! LOL anyway I have such great with them. Enjoy it much

No comments:

Post a Comment