Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My brother

Today I thought I won't update cause nothing happen
But I found it.
Mum suddenly mad at my brother
She worry about my brother
Th health,study and all the thing
The first -She scare that my brother have some problem. He only 35kg,how can you imagine a form3 guy is still only 35kg?that too thin.
She worry about his health, my brother doesn't like to eat vegetable, meat, chicken and lot. Everyday he can only ate rice and soup.that all! But ya sometime he did to eat some and we will force him.
Second- about study. He don't like to study.and he's words,mum said its just like SHIT,Like a kindergarten children words.
Third- his style. Can someone advise him to cut his hair. Please I begging you.my parents don like his hair. I dont understand why boys like to cover their forehead? Oh ya,he like to wear black shirt with black pants. When mum saw he wearing whole black. Started scolding again. Like a lifeless. Bro please wear colourful shirt.
And one more thing is, let me tell you guys. I think my brother is going to r so dead. Mum was very mad just no. She use to called dad at Korean. She complain about my bro, she said a lot thing.i don't know what they gonna do, I just heard something really shocked. Wanna know? Come and find me tomorrow. So yeah, i begging you guys please advise my bro,and help him. Gtg byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment