Wednesday, January 13, 2010

darl darl darl...


wahahaha...
today very happy..
before recess..
no study
no moral
no homework
wahaha..
so happy..
tomorrow and friday also lk tat
no need study..ohhyeahh
but but but
after recess need study..liao..haix..
TODAY
my darl friend angry me already..
because morning i not goin for latihan merentas desa
their angry me...T.T
sorry to..
monkey2=he angry me joR
liyana=sorry sorry
rachele=sorry..no teman u
jay aw=u never tell me you got go
louise=very sorry.dun angry me
mun&juen=sorry no teman u
SO sorry to my six darl
merentas desa tat time i comfirm will go
and and and
i will bring handphone
because wan take picture wif my six darl..hehEE
tomorrow thursday is samantha birthday
i dunno wan gv her wad present
hmmmm
now i know already
i give her a hug and a kiss..
i think tat is good present gua..
haHaa
[[WARNING]]
dun call my full name&chinese name again
just call MANDY
if not..i will angry you..

No comments:

Post a Comment