Saturday, January 9, 2010

KOKO DAYS

Beruniform is teakwando~taekwando~taekwando~

Permainan is Ping Pong~Ping Pong~Ping Pong~

Persatuan is kraftangan~kraftangan~kraftangan~

Today 7.50am went to school for koko

When i go inside school

I saw my little cute rachele waiting me

hehe..she so good.xD

Then me and rachele go dewan there wait until lynn syn come to join us

My permainan and persatuan is same wif rachele and lynn syn..muackz.

But my beruniform,permainan and persatuan all is same wif jun kai

Why always everything also same wif him..haix..

Firstly,was those kelab

We went to the kraftangan..

At there always talk talk

Bla~bla~bla~

Then....

We went to Ping Pong...

We sit in one group wif liyana,monkey2 & his frenx..

Talk talk talk~~cant stop haha..

Recess time

Monkey2,liyana and jun kai follow us go to canteen

Fuuyooh~

Many ppl are lined up to buy thing

I just buy water only..

At canteen saw sze mun,samantha and esther..

They call me follow them..

They look so angry and ask me many question about mii

Then..

Mii & sze mun go change taek shirt

Ready for taekwando..

Waaah~

Many people join taekwando

I cant believe TOON CHEE LOONG & JOEHNESS also join taekwando

Hahaha

Now got many teakwando fren already..

ViVian-Form 5

Minyu-Form 5

May Gee-Form 5

Muges-Form 2

LiYing-Form 5

Sze Mun-Form 2

Esther-Form 2

Samantha-Form 2

Monkey2-Form 2

Monkey-Form 2

c.loong-Form 2

joehness-Form 2

shayne-Form 3

jun kai-Form 2

wai jun-Form 3

indian boy-Form 3

indian girl-Form 3

Form 5

Form 3

Form 2

HAHAHA

12.30pm finish taekwando

go back home

No comments:

Post a Comment