Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good Fren

today wednesday...
4day never update blog..
because mandy very busy study & tuition
tell u about school thing..
renantanda class
my class teacher is chinese teacher..
she very good and pretty..
i like her..xD..
my fren in class
♥rachele
♥natasha
♥lynn syn
♥ann ying
♥liyana
♥lim jun khai
♥tze jian
that all my fren is my darlings
i like them
because they also like me..hehe..xD
when recess time..
talk wif ♥JAY AW..
he very funny...always bully him..hehe
then go canteen find my fren lol
♥louise
♥candy (sha po)
♥samantha
♥sze mun
♥wan juen
EAT EAT EAT~
then ring ~go back class
study..
i hate moral time
when moral time,we need to go 2 aranda..
so scare...
NOW i also hate my name already..
all teacher remember my name jorR
always call Mandy~Mandy~
so annyo..
tell u one more thing
lim jun khai
变变变
♥他变好人
♥他变的不会欺负我了
♥他变的关心我了
♥他变的每天下课,放学都等我
变变变变
saturday i will update blog again
DONE~
bye..nitez
muackzx

No comments:

Post a Comment