Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday~
Normal day~
aiya~
actually today no update blog
but Myke & Junkai ask me to update
so Mandee update!!
blah~blah~blah~
serious nothing to talk lar..><
ahhhh/haaaaa
got adi..
last period
myke change place with hambali
because we got somethng wanna to talk..hehe(secret)
so mandee sit with jun kai & myke(two handsome boy)
when the bell wanna ring 6.35pm
i found out my (hotdog)bread in my bag
OHNO..
i forget brng go to recess time EAT
arghh~
BUT
myke and jun kai they say they want eat my (hotdog)bread
hehe~Mandee sure give them EAT
so funny they fill in their mouth
hahaAA..Mandee saw them eat until want [vomit]
btw thx you two Myke and Jun kai
and and and
yahooo~sunday
lynn syn(lao gong)
natasha
rachele
come my house to do folio
yay!!!im so happy
so mandee will update blog on sunday night
buh-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment