Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Moody gurl

Mandee no mood today
sunddenly give people scold
after recess time im moody
ICTL 2period & BM 2period
ICTL teacher din come
behind mandee is pin vee
But pin vee change place with Myke
because mandee & myke got secret wanna say(heheEE)
arrr...stupid teacher come in so early wanna us take our book to salin nota
cannt talk with myke liao..so beside myke nobody sit(actually is her place but she go behind thr sit liao)
so mandee sit thr lol
i saw her look so emo & unhappy
Mandee good intention go ask her why so emo??
she shout and scold me:who call u sitting my place..
F***mandee feel lk(did i do wrong anythng,why she scold me)
i just care u..stupid sunddenly kena scold by fren
mandee call natasha accompany mandee go toilet for a while
and in toilet im cried T.T
im think what happen to her?suddenly scold me??
i dunwn go back class study and saw her
when go back class she went out for toilet.
all malay boy and my fren ask me:what happen to u mandee,r u okay,u cried?
i say no.im okay
but when i think about that problem again,i feel wan cry again=(
#im so sorry monkey2 and qin yean
that time i really no mood,so mandee wan find sumthng to shout and beat
so i beat u..so sorry#
so last period..
myke and mandee are the same problem(high 5)
ystd myke whole day never sleep.he so annoy.relax la..myke
wuu!!im cried again=(
1st time my fren scold me lk hell
1st time cried in school
haix..
anyway
thx natasha,myke,pin vee,nasl,candy&frankie
so takecare of me
i wont cry & angry again
Smile=]

No comments:

Post a Comment