Sunday, April 18, 2010

zoo-wee-mama

Whee today sunday
my happy day
because my leng luii friend come my house
to do folio
and play computer xD
1.00pm
Lynn syn &Rachele & Natasha reach my house
we started to open computer
yay!!!
see we so hardworking
hehEE
play meet00&fb&search alam sekitar thing


3laptop
drink drink
mandy take picture with natasha
lynn syn &mandee
see lynn syn face so funny
today the most funny is lynn syn
she damn sot sot..;]
but i love her

see wad we doin
lynn syn say
she wan marry with me
and give me a flower
OMG
im so happy
i accept her..wahaha
and then
she kiss mandee
horaaay
all the boy will jeolous me
wakaka
that because i get her 1st kiss
heheE..xD
no lar..she just kiss my face not lips><
because im not boy ==
all the boy still got chance can get her 1st kiss
good luck
and and and
i kiss back her
she look so happy
muhaha
no la..>natasha make her laugh ma
i also never kiss dou her face><
3.00pm
u know where we yamcha
is at
SRI DAMAI
44-16 house
MANDEE ROOM
kekeEE
what we eat??
i also dunno
my maid just give us this only
what i do!!!
plz guess
because i also dunno what im doin
[C] is wad
c is car,call,cat and...cham
hahaAA
4.00pm
before 4o'clock
i msn with Frankie
he say he wanna come my house and find me&andy
of course i don believe lar..
so far..
aranda come to bukit rimau
but im search alam sekitar
my brother told me that they coming now
wahhh~
i go out guardhouse and find them
saw him
i hug him
i really cant believe they all coming
he never lie on me
he really come and find me
im delighted
ah lung,frankie,ah choi and kok san
ah choi tell me danniel wan go t00
but he wan accompany his fren at c.c
so cannot come
next time ba..=]
walk walk walk
talk talk talk
i give him a kiss
5.35pm
wanna go back home
and they
wan go to onchidium
car park
see ghost
wuuuu~wuuuu
continue
folio and laptop
what i draw
ZOO-WEE-MAMA
my new words..xD
actuaaly i dunno wad the meaning
because in my brain and mandee book got this words
zoo wee mama
wakaka
yesterday james ask me wad mean
i say i dunno
i ask back him
u know wad the meaning meh?
he say i know
[go zoo and say wee wee then lost adi go find mama]
hahaAA
zoo wee mama i love u


yer..sei natasha [toupai]mandee
im dancing lar..
and make funny thng for them
so unlucky give natasha toupai dou
arghhh
see this wan also[toupai]mandee
natasha
i got something wan tell u
u so bad always toupai me
next time when i saw u take hp or cemera come out
i wan go hide adi
mandee surrender 1st im not sleeping ah
i just think someone
hehe.
no la..i just tired only don think too much
6.00pm
natasha go back home joR
now is turn to say goodbye with lynn syn
she also wan go back home adi
last we take picture
wah..im look so [lau popo]=>old lady
so yongsui and blur
MG..but i still posting in here
because this is the last we take picture
rachele
so cutee
rachele haven back
her dad 8.30pm only come and fetch her back
she taking dinner with me
and now
Mandee wan give u see a[SAKAI]video
plz don laugh us ah
and that time we already sot sot
if u know how to dance..plz dance and let me see
u'll get a prize
from mandee and lynn syn
wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment