Sunday, April 25, 2010

special day

Today is Sunday
25/4/2010
special day
My fren come my house again
Lynn syn,Rachele
Liying,Samantha
Frankie,Boon lin
Ah lung,Ah chooi
Ah Tee,Kok San
11.00am.Rachele&Lynn syn reach me house adi
and we started to on9
samantha sms me
say mandee i wan go ur house
okay lurR..
she walk come my house
her house near my house=]
1.30pm liying and samantha come lurR
wheE
and 2.00pm
frankie and the gang also reach my house liaw
all started to play game & internet
xbox is put in my room
PS2 in andy room
ah lung & ah chooi are so funny lar
damn funny
liying(ah lung beloved)


whee
i like this picca
so nice
mandee & liying

hug her(make ah lung jeolous)
hahaha

frankiee leng zaii

=]

busy





cool

Cutiee


4.00pm
ah yeang(kor kor)
come my house
yeah!!
more fun
he so handsome
and cheerful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deng deng deng deng xP
something happen
muhahaha
6person in my room
sit on my bed
suddenly my bed
*piang boom*
the wood break liaw
they help me repair and fix back
fix back adi
then samantha sit down again..
*boom boom*
again..xDhaha
frankie say she fat (haha)
fix back..
frankie call me sit down and try see got break ant
haha i say
wont de laR..See me(sit down)
boom againn and againn
everybody laugh at me
frankie keep always laugh
-.-
nevermind
yeang fix back(he quite good)
wheee~~
ah lung talk with me
and then he lie down on my bed
*piang boom BooM*
again xD
3rd time
bed spoil liaw
he too heavy muhahaha
jk laR=D
last time cannot fix liaw
already spoil
so wad i can do
waiting my mum and dad come back lol
seriously i'll kena scold by mum only
haix..don care laR
see ah yeang sleep on my bed
good nitez
keEkeXX
6.00pm
liying , lynn syn & samantha wan go back home adi
buh-byee
so there be left is
rachele & all the boys
ah yeang & frankieeh so afraid
mandee kena scold by her parents
my dear don scare ,i wont !!
if scold me,just a while only
and and and
thx boon lin..(lengzaii guys)
6.30pm
all the boy went back home liao
aiyoyoyo~
yeang & frankieeh & boon lin
don worry laar
smileE=]
thx three guys care mandee
muackzz
i love you all
last
take dinner with rachele
2rd time
wheee~
9.00pm
rachele only go backk homee
teman me until 900pm
wheeeeeeeee
thx all my dear fren
care about me
i so so soo love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment