Saturday, April 10, 2010

taekwando rock♥

wohoo~finally we goin green belt
Mandy,sze mun,monkey2,andrew and man kin
goin green belt
damn happy
my fren and my brother they all
goin yellow belt
congratulation!!!
GREEN BELT ROCK!!
TAEKWANDO ROX!!
we taking picure with our grading certificate
taekwando family picture
i love it
picture with jun kai
finish taekwando12.30pm
damn boring adi..
on my msn and playing fb
also feel boring
but nevermind
i still got JAMES teman Mandy
whee thx him=D
we chating until 4pm
feel so tired /sleepy
that because long time never go for teak
today make some exercise
then hand&leg pain adi
my fren incaution use fist hit my bone
damn pain weih~><
fall on evil days T.T
4pm go sleep until 5pm
SHAARANN sms me go out cycle bicycle
both of us cycle two round in Sri Damai
then rest at playground come with us adi..
ANDY come join us adi.. hahaAA
i called shaarann and andy
come walk this
shaarann say f**k la weih
he leg so pain..hahaAA
me t00
but if we walk this can let our leg
leg massage
!!FREE!!
haha
good for us
cycle and playing with shaarann
1hour
then go back home
dad and mum are waiting me
go for dinner
we ate
PIZZA HUT
yummy~
~~~~~~~
This is wad i did in the whole day



No comments:

Post a Comment