Monday, August 9, 2010

Frim

7/8/2010
4am woke up
i cant sleep back
bcoz too nervous
then 6.20am
natasha and mummy called me
heheee
7am reach school goin the frim
wohooo
had breakfast at there
nasi lemak and bread
8.30am only go by bus
until there 9.30 only reach it
so excited
started to take picture with everyone
but i just upload a fews picture
still got alot at fb
go and see ba :)
then ofcourse i started to be SAKAI with fren
hug tree with swea ying
hahaaahaa
being superwoman pose with them
sit on the grass with mian mian
be sakai with everyone
but
too bad
swea ying,lyanne,lynn syn,ahdong,pinvee,ee shen and kah shen
different bus with us
so we cant together go up the mountain
so sad :(
but when we wanna go up the mountain
Me,natasha,gianne,mian,kimberly,grachel and rachele
sing children song
so sakai lah weih
everyone are looking at us
but we dont care
then need go into jungle
OMG im so sweat
lol-everyone tired
except kah lapp
he so strong
walk the 1st
mian mian is holding my hand
scare that i fall down
thanks you Mian:)
haih.then we wanna walk bridge
5person in 1 group
im the 1st wheeee
so fun
natasha and kimberly so scare
but i kinda naughty
when natasha walking nobody there
i go and shake and jump
she scare.wakakaka
then go down
im holding gianne hand
wheeee
just both of us walking downstair
noboday there
we kinda scare that we go the wrong way
Mian keep shouted
'HELLOO..GOT HUMANS HERE'
nobody answer
but we just walk straight to walk down
finally saw waterfall
edwin and the gang are playing water adi
too fast
fews mint
wanna go down the mountian
suddenly rain
wohoooo
RAIN~COOL
so shuang
then 12pm
go into other jungle again
OMG tired dao BOOOM
Mr.thomas intro all the tree
heheeee
2.30pm
gianne and me lk cpl
holding each other hand to walk
heheee
going out for our lunch
at other waterfall
just 1chicken and rice only
so bad
i just eat little bit only
not too much
myke is the 1st person go down play water
then everyone folllow him
hahaAA
they look so fun
i nvr go play
i just took picture of them
and be maid
help myke take bag
inside got important thing
then p.sharon called everyone UP
is time to back school
3pm go back to the bus
eat potato chip
yumm yumm
then 4pm reach school
swea ying dad fetch me back
thanks you swea ying
go back sms with someone and called mum
she worried about me
go bath and ate maggi mee
slept a while
my maid called me up
say wanna go carrefour
i just say oh..okay lol..
went to carrefour
frankie,yeang,luang,choi and marcus were at there
marcus pants so yeng
HAHAHA
-done-
buh-byee
my picture with my fren
hug tree
be sakai with grachel
2baby
peace
jump wohooo~sakai

natasha and me
in the bus




3best friend
kimberly and me


i wanna walk to there


all girls
sakai gang
gianne and me
jump with grachel
grachel and me
lyanne and me
pin vee and me
sakai boys
ee shen and me
rupa and me
yulei and me
Mian and me
Hahaa what are we doing there
answer-SAKAI lol
superwoman
here we come!
Main and me sit on the grass


Rachel and me
Ahdong,Alan and me
Kah shen and me
sunday
8/8/2010
nothing happend
just woke up at 1pm then go had lunch
frankie dapao 100yen for me and andy
anyway thanks you lol
then shaaran come my house
called me go out with him walk walk
wth
i gv mosquito kiss my leg and face
now look more ugly
look lk pimple
yooor~i dunwan lahh
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment