Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy (:

this picture look like small kid(but i love it)the blackground colour
i swear that i nvr edit this picture :)
Monday
BM-BI-MATE
BM-kinda hard(karangan)
BI-Okay okay lo(but my answer different with natasha)D:
MATE-Easy
Tuesday
GEO-IM-SAIN
GEO-Hard D:
IM-okay lo
SAIN-Hard D:
Wednesday
KH-SEJ
KH-okay lo(study wrong book)
SEJ-okay lo
i gave answer to natasha,rachele and likian
then jun kai ask me for answer
i say aiyaa my answer paper for him
walao that time i'm crazy
Myke and Natasha sudden shocked
Then keep laughing at there
i was lk what happen?
oh ya my answer paper
faster turn behind and take back it
IM BLUR@.@
actually tmr no need go school
bcoz of their chinese test
but sudden got PSK test
WTH~-.-
so tmr want go
haih~
back home chat with mum
MUM:tmr got go school?no exam le?
I:actually no need go school,but sudden got psk test arghh
MUM:no need go lo,2molo i wan go shopping,you want go?
I:where?
MUM:bkt tinggi lo
I:wahh,tmr no work ah ?
MUM:no,holiday 1day
I:wah.so shuang,jaga aaron lah
MUM:boring
finish chat
i was like zhadou,mum call me dont want go..Haha
after exam
Natasha and me planing for going Sunway
next month holidays
i go and asked mum
she said can gv me go
wohooo (:
we wanna be sakai again~
lalalalala~
Happy (:
Ps:LP you come my blog again and again :

No comments:

Post a Comment