Sunday, August 15, 2010

shawn birthday

satursday
14/8/2010
morning went for taekwando
what the!i really dont know 11.30am finish taek
because of (PUASA)
so must early back home
i call mum 12pm come to fetch us
so we need to wait at the outside there half an hour
so bored ~
12pm sze mun ,esther and jun kai back
just me,andy and jian yuan
jian yuan wait me back home 1st
finally 12.15pm mum come and fetch us
thanks you jian yuan
mum said that she busy just now
went back home
bath and eat maggi mee
then went to auntie house
make cup cake
heehee
4pm cousin came to my house
play a while
then go bath to get ready
go for party
SHAWN 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY
1years old
his parents make a bday party for him
haih~mum help me choose clothes
she choose lk a small girl wear de clothes
this

feel lk small girl
so go change to mini skirt
feel BETTER
heehee
wear mini skirt play bkb at outside a while
wow~so hard to play MAN
but just a while :)
then started the party
go auntie house
wow see this ballon
got shawn name :)
and the presents for children

the cake and cup cake
the cupcake is me and 2auntie make de
heehee

auntie house place
SHAWN and me
birthday boy

clown and me
he quite funny
this guy
damn leng zaii
he make ballon for everyone
see the flower so nice
pei n33 and me


see we wear slipper !st
hahaaa
andy and me
aaron baby and me
ping and me

see the cupcake
i make it
take picture with the flower

sunday
15/8/2010
woke up at 10.30am
mum carry aaron come my roon and wake me up
haih~woke up and kissed him
then go brush teeth,change clothes,comb hair
and went for had my lunch with cousin at KLANG
~bah kut teh~
after that
me and my cousin went to doritis play bkb
for fun
frankie come and join us
WALAO A
i can said the weather
TOO HOT
SUPER DUPER HOT
can burn my skin
rest a while
i cycle go buy some drink for them
7-11
came back play a while then back home
back home bath and online
mum said want go swimming again
@.@
OMG~
luckily rain
wakaka so no need go swimm
yeaaa!!
had my dinner just now
at yaupoh
then come back to update my blog
~~~~~~~
i change blog skin adi
i love this blog skin so much
bcoz is
L.O.V.E
thanks you
lynn syn and james sim help me






















No comments:

Post a Comment