Thursday, August 19, 2010

James and the gang so bad

TODAY
actually i dont know update blog
but im too bored!!
freaking bored!!
so james called me update
so i just update

Firstly,go dewan
no have (girl)friend lah
samantha go up her class
so i siting with meipoh infront the boy there
james,jay,myke and kwan hui talking with us
dont know which guy called my chinese name 1st
then sakai james,jay and kwan hui keep call my chinese name
arghhh~Hate my chinese name lah
keep call
TAN PEI YING 陈贝莹
they so bad lahh keep called ~D:
but nvm
meipoh tell me their chinese name liaw
wakaka
but i always forget it-.-(old girl)
now i remember
SIM JIN XING 沈进贤
AW KIN HUI 吴建辉
AW KWAN HUI 吴冠辉
MYKE PHUA 潘孝勇
wakakakaka
see im so smart (:
finally remember
i making airplane like small kid
heheee
sei JAMES SIM ah
when i talking,he keep throw paper to me
like sakai
always bully me D:
tmr i want bully him back
and they say my pencil box like auntie handbag
awww~they too bad
but really look like auntie :)-dont care
i draw sakai on my hand
Jay & James write their lover name on their hand
skip skip skip
last period
go toilet
passed james class
say got spotcheck
called him keep his hp
then go up toilet -pee (:
go outside the toilet looking downstair saw samantha
shout her name
she called me go downstair
so i went downstair for a while lo
she ask me some question
that time i really blur@@
i anwer nooo,i dint say this before
just like that
and who the fella keep say we *****
arghhh dont care
everyone dont ask me again
its so annoyed
MANDEE DINT SAY THIS THING
MY ANSWER IS NOOO
done
-bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment