Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun

Hello
Back again
nothing special
just today
SAKAI myke talking with me
myke always dint brg text book nd today he forget go lend from friend
so he said:if teacher ask us,who dint brg book?you said is you ah ok?
i answer: -.- noo,i'll tell teacher is you,blek
Then
1st time Pn.sharon say
"MYKE,STOP TALKING"
2rd time pn.sharon shout my name
"MANDY!!"
go behind and sit
=.= stupid myke lahh.issh
nevermind i go behind and sit with boh boh(qin yean)
myke sit in front of me
he steal my ruler D: dont want give back me
too bad la him
dont care him
recess time
0.0 i tot frankie dint come school
but i saw him buying food at in front there.
Kh period
got double period
1period is for copying something
other period is for playing
Hahaa.that time im sakai+hamsap
MANDY RAPE LYNN SYN
heehee :D
i keep rape her, open up her skirt and make sakai face for her
kinda fun
then natasha talk about sunway thing
Hahaa
after school
back home
angry and hate someone
who treat me bad~
arghh
then shaaran and his brother come and find me
talk a while then play ball
be monkey MONKEY!!
WHEEEE~
so fun
we keepbuly each other
throw each other slipper and i say this
Sharann laugh like a girl
sharann shout like a girl
sharann run like a girl
shaarann say : but i fight like a man
i say: LOL,but you kiss like a gay
come and beat me..
i so smart of course i run lah,heehee
i help frankie say,SHARANN NO BOOBS
he said: you want come and check ant
he keep called his brother check
i said :aiyaa no need check lah,bcoz you also no have boobs
he angry and come beat me again~*run*
that time was fun
Hahaaa
Sharann called me sunday go his house
:)
my parents no at home again
they go singapura,pulau pinang,melaka and somewhere
3days no at home
3days i cant go out
mum not allow for going out with friend
haih~stay at home online,sleep,study,watch tv
this sataursday i cant go taekwando again
because no transpot for send me back home
4week dint go taek adi-heehee
okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment