Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun Day

Peekaboo
I'm so sorry
late update blog
start from last satursday story
24/7/2010
morning went to taekwando
Hooraaay ..my taekwando pass
pass..pass.pass
yeah yeah yeah!!
James,you gonna belanjar me 2 time
and i found your shirt at the stage there
take back home and
help you wash too
you say wanna belanjar..
wohooo~promise Mandee
Ah yeang they all came to visited us..
after taekwando
back home
get ready to sleep
Candy called me
She say they all at Matahari swimming
called me go..
i asked mum 1st
she said can..
oh yeah baby
go change swim suit
and go matahari there
i saw
pua jialer,thian shiong,swea ying,yong yi,doris,tony and candy
jia ler they wanna back home
because i'm late to go there =0
nvm dont care
go swimming with fren luuu
damn funn





Then Frankie and the gang come matahari too
awww.marcus and jason so cutee<3
Marcus is SEXYY boyy
they wear swim suit
play play play
until 5pm
swea ying wanna back home adi
she take picture with me
I'm ugly..
wear swimming suit
ugly like hell


Then mum called me
and said
they coming matahari to fetch us
woo..me & Candy faster go bath
be4 go bath take 1 picture
wakaka
lalala~
my parents fetch candy back home
and i get ready back peedee grandma house
go back prepare something then back
back pd chat play with kids
aaron i miss him so much
aaron and garbiel so cutee<3
James say tmr morning wake me up
but i guess he wont,beause he always late sleep,how come can early wake up leh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
25/7/2010
6.30am i woke up
just because of aaron crying at there
and i cant sleep
haih~
them go do something
blah blah blah
7.30am get ready to go picnic
woohoo~
picnic with my family
but im still feel sleepy lehh =0
go there play with andy

play football with dad and mum
lk sakai
Then my cousin come liaw
play with them
football
if u can see us play the football
that mean you so pro*hehe*
no lahh,actually got a lot of picture,but im lazy to upload so many
so do in 12 in 1 lol
after that
we went to swimming
my aunty say there got 2 crocodile
but dad say wont lah
don care
his is the 1st person go swim
then we just follow him
mum take picture of us
lol 1pm back home
damn tired lahhh
go do something
and text with frankie
then nightime
finish up our dinner then brg aaron baby back home(kl)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
26/7/2010
is today
James dint come school
becuse eat too much ice-cream
not feeling well
GTE WELL SOON,OKAY?
went to school without shoes
with slipper
bcoz my leg pain
go in school
go find pn.sharon
bcoz im wear slipper
then go studyy
OMG~Myke Phua birthday is today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM
I wanna splash him water
but he said
cannot,back home mum and dad will scold him
then i dont want splash lol
go find encik nazri
he at 1N class
aww..Marcus saw me
he shout me name
we say hi to each other
back class study study again
i talk with rachele until so happy
and very hyperactive sakai today
bully natasha when she comb her hair
hehee*ntg to do ma*
sains class
pn.upik
when bell ring
we went to toilet without her permission
then back class,she gave penalty*natasha told me*
dont care -.-
when everyone is writng nota
i sudden shout
NATASHA,TALK WITH ME,I SO BORING LAHH.
she shocked and say: ohh okay okay shhhh..
then everyone looking me,don care them
i just want people talking with me and play with me
when i bored,okay?
then i start use my liquid to play
i cut half to liquid
and making sound
the sound lk *break wind*
wakaka
natasha and rachele join me
together play
play until so fun
play until so hyper
OMG~ply until our hand got liquid
Haha
perhimpuan time
arghh~go down lol
after school
i saw myke scare to go out
becoz everyone wanna splash him water
wahaha..
but in van kevin told me,myke all wet
awww..i dint splash him dou,not fun =(
back home time
i fighting with deng shan inside the van
he pull my hair,jun kai also.
jun kai splash me water inside the van
then deng shan
i wanna pull his hair back,but hand not so long cant do..
arghh finally can pull
pull him 99
pull him 10time
he pain and said:AHHH!!AHHH!
he sound lk baby sound kakaxx
omg~he wanna pull my hair back
candy help me,so i can faster go behind there sit
he say he want revenge
he come behind adi..and we fight
use hand to fight
everyone are laughing at us
candy laughing until stomach pain(she told me)-.-
and she wan to take a video
we fight until so tired then rest a while
and stand up fight again
candy take video
omg~both of use stop it..~
lalalala~tmr deng shan want revenge
dont care him
i gtg offline
update blog as soon as possbile
buh-byee

No comments:

Post a Comment