Sunday, July 18, 2010

Was Fun

17/7/2010
morning
Fraankei text me and woke me up
he text me many time
but i lazy go to take the handphone to reply and wake up
so until 9.15am
my bro come my room and called me
omg i'm late
reply his 1 mssg then go prepare all the thing
my dad send us to our school
for taekwando
today is gradding day
i was feel so nervous & scared
Frankie,Yeang&Jason
come and support us
Hahaha
Thanks you
i went to school
keep practise all my teak step
Yeang also got teach me lahh
Hehe so thanks him
yellow belt grading
then
deng deng deng
turn to green belt
OMG i really so scared weih
wish can pass my grading lahh
finish taekwando
we went to SMC
have our lunch
teakwando team





so nice
back home sleep
because so tired
sleep until 6pm
woke up
and go having my dinner wth parents
a while
then dad & mum fetch me and my bro go to candy house
her birthday party
8pm i went to there
i saw Jialing&Yeang gang
Haha
they having their dinner
pizza hut
so delicious
but i nvr eat
bcoz im full
i just finish dinner with prents
after that we waiting Yvonne,Mian,Swea Ying & Lyanne
come
we started to play
play play play
Me & Jia ling go and bully Candy
actually is doing something
Hehehe
then we went to public graden there
finally Yvonne they come liaw
and Dlyan come too
i saw them
i hugged swea ying & mian mian
and i said happy birthday to mian
her birthday too
wheee~
play play play
just the Ah Tee&Kok San
be emo
don't care them
skip skip skip
Yvonne so geng
im proud of her
her drink too much carlsberg
also wont drunk
but got little bit be light in the head
Hehe so pro=)
Dirty Ah Choi
go and catch frog to scare us
he so bad
all girl scare away
and run run run
then Candy,Frankie,Swea Ying&Me
went to playground
they don't know
four of us went there
i can said that i be child
play the playground until so sakai
sosososo fun
i called swea ying come to play with me
she come~
and she be child too
Haha
Frankie & Candy just lk sitting there
but frankie take care of me lah
they nvr play~haix..
playground
really so fun
I Love playground so much
after that
all of them come liaw
Andy,Ah Yeang,Boon Lin,Boon Kit,Ah Choi,Ah Lung
I play with my two korkor
they really so care me lahh
keep said be careful,don run,don do dangerous thing
Haha
Thank You
[Boon Lin&Yeang]
after that play with them
be model,duck,god,sakai many pose
HAHA really damn fun
i cant believe boon lin and yeang will teman me play
we so childish too
kakaXx
LOL
play until so tired
went back candy house
rest a while
11.15pm
my parents called me
they coming to fetch us
say Goodbye to everyone
in car
dad brg us to papparich
yamcha
then went back home bath and sleep
I love today
Thanks everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment