Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blackberry

HIIIIIIIIII
Today Lynn syn ,ann ying & samantha din't go school
I'm damn bored in school
alone walk in the canteen
Then i don't know wanna go find who.
just go find Esther
Boon lin & Yeang come and find me
wahhh happy liaw got ppl accompany me
Hahaha
Boon lin birthday coming soon on next monday
he told me=)
he want me to wish him
i will:)
then playing with Boon lin *kungfu*
Hahaha
Then they follow me go upstair my class
Thanks you
send me to my class*hehe*
They come in a while Pn.Sharon coming
they went out
Teacher started to ask us why they come in our class,find who?
my friend say my name
Haix..kena teacher scold
blah blah blah
skip skip skip
because she scolding me many thing
scold lk HELL
i cant write in blog
she wanna gave me penalty and called my parents come school
something wrong with her
i'm really hate her & angry her
Then kena scold again
Because of Bendehari
haix..
Then i din't brng book
She scold and beat my hand
MY God
i really bad luck today
Then i started to become emo
Natasha,Tze jian & Rachele
care me
they said don't so emo,and angry.
Thanks you
Natasha hate Pn.Upik
1 sakai teacher again
gv lynn syn & natasha (2laogong)
10 penalty
DAMN HER
gv my 2 laogong 10 penalty
2 bitch teacher
don't about them
talk with my fren
Recess time
actually i wanna go find Candy
but don't know where she go
then i go find Louise
she teman me recess
wheeee
But kinda bored
Kh time
i borrow Jay Aw Book
Thanks you Jay Aw
i love you
Kh teacher
today sot sot liaw
keep talking with me,Natahsa & Rachele
Hahaha
But fun
Back to Class
give back Jay Aw book
He said he missed his book
Hahaha LMAO
Geo Teacher
din't teach us something
just tell us about folio thing
Frankie & Stanley in my class
Hahaha
They so funny
Look lk GAY
Then go downstair
because papermate come
emm is not sell pen
is exchange pen
fuyooh
wanna line up
quite long
i stand beside there
wait wait wait
finally got teacher go exchange
i called teacher help me to exchange
she said okay
wohooo
my fren jealous
hehe
gonna rain
OMG
NATASHA ur bag damn heavy la
what you put in ur bag?
animal or gold?
sit in the van
Frankie buy curryfish ball again
Thanks you
back home
watch tv ,bath, eat,on9 a while
so sien
parents come back home
then i told my mum whole thing about Pn.Sharon
she said next friday wanna go find the teacher
and i beg mum gave me blackberry
she said got condition
i said okay,no problem
wheee i get blackberry liaw
wohoooooo
started to be happy and smile
chating with James
he kinda bored xD
oh ya i upload his pic at here
seee
lengzaii and cute right
hehehe :)





EDIT BY MANDEE
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment