Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Blogskin

Hi..
I change my blog skin
I love it
But i dislike the link
need to type again
im lazy to do it
so don't care
well.talk about yesterday and today
satursday
10/7/2010
My mum birthday
and *** anniversary
Hehe
so morning got taekwando
Haix..need to do more practise lahh
i keep forget all the step
arghh
Frankie come see us taekwando again
he bored :o
and he make gv me something
he make fried rice & fishcake
yummy!!yummy!!
sososo delicious
and i gave him something too
My cutiie pigg
i do myself
seriously very cutee(im perasan)[hehe]
i know ahdong saw it
he also said sosososo cutee & become hyper haha
okay skip!
back to home
go bath,eat something then slept
i slept 3 hour
Then woke up and go do something
sometime my life is bored

Sunday
11/7/2010
Esther Birthday
Happy Birthday Pretty Girl
My cousin came my house today
we went to swimming
-Matahari-
everyone guess who i saw
are Candy,Tingling,Tony and Nicholas Cha
woooo i cant believe MAN
I waled infront there,
then i saw a girl keep looking at me
and her mouth say MANDY this words
i feel lk who is that girl?(is Tingling)
then look beside Candy wear pj shirt in the pool there
woo she swimming she came and find me
say together swim Haha
okiee i will
i change my clother then she said
Mandy so sexy
NOOO..im not i just wear swimming clother
so we jump into pool
Haha..Play a while
Candy they all wanna back home laiw
she say next time go swimming with me
okiee im ON-im waiting you
candy 2.30pm swim until 6pm
so cool~haha
They went to toilet and bath
i dunno who is tony but i just talk with him only
make a friend lol :)
hehe i wear my big spec
and he said something
talk with him
he feel like zhadou -.-
Haha skip
They went back
i continue swim with my dad and cousin
until 7pm only back home bath & ate my dinner
hungry liaw =)
then nightime went to 100yen ate ice
so yummy and delicious
Haha
okiee lar..byee

No comments:

Post a Comment