Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jandy back

Hi everyone
1week dint upload my blog
because i kinda dislike to play internet
feel so bored
but sometime i'll online a while
go facebook,msn and my cutiee blogger
Monday and Tuesday
nothing happen.
let talk about today
emm in school
i don't know why i suddenly wear tuition spec
went into the school
My fren asked me?you change spec?
i answer NO
but when samantha also ask me this question
i only know that i wear tuition spec come school
WTH~i dislike
Sakai Samantha said i looked lk 呆子
what the~ahh that time i was feel lk T.T..i really look lk noob ppl leh
then i go asked swea ying and everyone
they say noo..[^^]
then when in class
i shout NATASHA
she looked at me and gave my middle finger[F**K]
LOL..she gave me -.-
tze jian say that we looked twin.wahaha
because my spec say with her
she hate me -.- [playing with me]
don care her
Then today PN.SHARON quite good
she said tomorrow brg us go see the [phantom of the opera]
wheee-good
recess with lynn syn and samantha
samantha called me go bought food for her
okay i go buy nasi goreng for her
then i put chili..wahaha too much joR
her face become red -keke
then i go bought water for her again
Free? noo, I belanjar
then walk around with him
kinda shy..=]
then went back to class
keep talk with lynn syn
she looked lk my mummy,and him looked lk my daddy
both of them keep so care about me
Thanks you ~
last period
nastrul and the malay boy damn funny man
they keep lk the hamsap+sakai thing
make me laugh until none stop
then myke join too
all of them the boobs pain
they play lk cubit each other boobs
are boy not girl
don't think too much~
that time i was so happy
lalalala~
back home james msning me now
when he said got badnews
about jandy(my baby)
kena rampas by sangeetha
i was shocked say feel WTF
why sangeetha so bad
but finally james say
he take back the jandy liaw
hooo~lucky
Haha
we so childsih?
yes..me and james so childish
this is true..
grading coming soon
scare and feel nervous
wish me goodluck
buh-byee

No comments:

Post a Comment