Thursday, July 22, 2010

[Monday]
Pn.sharon brng us go to see THE PHANTOM movie
wheeeeee
Then nothing happened
[Tuesday]
Myke called me to remember bring T-shirt for him
i will remember :)
then play in class
like sakai
[Wednesday]
Myke gave back me my shirt
because he cant wear
M-SIZE
he want wear
XL-SIZE
already..
went to moral class
2Mokara
sit with my laopo and laogong(natasha&lynn syn)
Then my laopo said somethiing
i shocked and cant believe he lie on me
i really really angry him
but cant he is my friend
so i dun believe what my laopo said
i need to go ask someone
ask already~LOL
really comfirm tht he lie on me
i'm sad and angry =(
why? why? why?
why he lie on me
haix..
don care lah
emo a while
then all my fren make me happy
Then ICTL period
sit with rachele
we have many thing to talk
about secret thing-Hehe
[Thursday]
LOL
i din't brng english book
lucky pn.sharon dint scold
hehe
recess time
lol
is time to bully james
wakaka
actualy no lahh
i just called him eat chili
i eat nasi lemak+little chili
he eat mee+chili
lol-he at there jiajia
actually very hot,but he still at there act
he friend bought water for him
samantha and esther go changing pj shirt
but im eating
haix..alone again
but infront of me is them
jay and james
wow..called jay recess with me(james follow)
Haha
thanks you jay and james
and and and thanks ur water
i dint feel hot lahh
you waste,your money lehh
Haha
Then
study study
frankie sudden become angry
why?
i don't know also
frankie,dont angry lahh..
okayy
relax and smile :)
okay lah..byee

No comments:

Post a Comment