Monday, July 5, 2010

wheee=]

Hi
Satursday
3/7/2010
morning taekwando
Frankie,Yeang come see us taekwando
Then Marcus come
They three guys,don't know wad they do
maybe be sakai gua [i think so]
then afternoon
back home sleep
night time
goin back port dickson
Whee
Mum let me go pasar malam with my cousin
Andrew,Marcus and Jason
wohooo~1st time
walking with they three guys
look lk very scary
they too leng zaii
later saw their gf how?
i die =/
But they say wont
Whee
Bought some thing
I like it
They so care me
i walk behind them
scare later i lost..Haha.i wont la..
Yummy~
I bought mini icr cream and something delicious
see this picture
3 guys

Marcus
Sunday
4/7/2010
baby 1st month born
2baby
Gabriel & Aaron

deng deng i take picture with them
they so cutee
and look Mimi wear my big spec
Haha So funny
After that night time got party
at seaview
deng deng im lazy say anything just upload picture
Andy(my brother)

Emily

Andy

my sakai picture

Jason & Jun Hao
Andrew & Jun Hao
Ah Boy

Jason
damn leng zaii
Ee qing,Hui Min & Me
Everyone This guy
1st time take picture with me
Im shocked
Ah Xiang & Me
someone say he cpl with me
HAHA..no lar.He is my cousin
don' t think too much
Andrew & Me
=)
Soory Andrew im so bad,upload this picture in my blog
but so funny this picture
4 Person
I love this picture
Ee Hui & Me
Hui Min & Me
Ee Qing,Andy & Mandy


Deng deng Last Picture
Monday
5/7/2010
Today
Sorry Everyone
I never go school today
Because i fever
Sorry Lynn syn
I cant teman you
you alone in class
So sorry
I wish tomorrow i can go school and get well soon
Buh-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment