Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Doll

Hi everyone
blog again
let talk about today
In school
Moral period
just talking with them
they don't believe me something
i keep say is FREE
haix..don't argue with them
ah dong called me teach him do sock toy
haha he like it
Seni period
Myke & Pin Vee change go other side sit
just me 1 alone sit middle
But Myke calling me go sit there too
WHEEE~
I finished up my seni then change to there liaw
Recess Time~
When to library again
actually i go library is talk talk talk
not study xD
ICTL period
keep talking with myke and rachele them
i asked everyone tomorrow coming school?
they said:yup
i tell Myke,i don't know wan come anot,because Natasha & Lynn Syn
din't come
He said:Got me & pin vee them ma,we can accompany you
WHEEE~
im not alone in class
because i got my listener & best best friend
MYKE PHUA
hahaha
when the bell ring
i take out my 2 baby
everyone said so cuteee
then Myke gave Ahdong see
Junkai tell me,that Ahdong look so hyper and keep say that doll so cutee
hahaha..
Bm period
I know my result liaw
i thought that i can take 1-10
then i can get a thing from my parents
but i cant believe that i get NO.11
i shocked and become sad+emo
i don't feel like wanna talk with everyone
just sit at there and do homework
All malay guys said Mandy are you okay?
why you cry?
noo,i never cry.=)
Myke ask me wad happen then i told him whole thing
he wanna make me smile
keep do sakai thing
haha
i called rachele accompany me go toilet a while
and then back in class
Myke and Rachele
called me if u wanna cried then cried
haha
Thx everyone who care me
Myke,Nastrul,Ifan,Rachele,JunKai,TzeJian,Candy,Frankie
and somemore
I love you guys
Hey,Ahdong and guys
i give you see my aunty make all the sock doll
deng deng deng XD






No comments:

Post a Comment