Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello

Hi..
today 1st day go back school
haha
i miss my fren alot
go in class,gv my fren present
then clip up my hair
bcoz first period is pn.sharon
pn.sharon say that today wan cut student hair
no more chance
i gt little bit forebode that today my fren kena cut hair by sanggetha.
but i still dunno lar..
then today gave test paper
i don't care
then recess time
thanks for your fry rice
was nice
i like it
you 1st time cook for me..
i feel so touched
thanks you so much
and and and
what the hell to LP
who r u ah
keying or other person
i reli reli angry you now
keep say badwords to my fren
bell ring
back to class
talk wif myke,rachele and pin vee
study again
then Frankie N James kena cut hair by sanggetha
OMG
so bad the sanggetha
nvr gv chance for them
frankie don cry don cry
tomorrow rest 1day
okiee la..
byee

No comments:

Post a Comment