Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bangkok

Hi..Everyone
I'm Back
6days din't upload my cutiee blogg
i late to post our class picure in blog
sorry!!i don't want talk about that day thusdays happen in school
just give picture..
now this is my dear (laogong)natasha
Hambali..
he slept.
just woke up and take picture
=>hambali,ur face look lk wan go die
go wash ur face and smilee
go go go
deng deng
this picture is better
nice picture=)
Malay guys.

ah dong liew,ann ying and alan
ah dong liew at my class..
he ponteng.heheEE
alan don't so emo&sad lar
smileEe

Yeang at my class=)
aiyoo stupid bag i cant saw him


Me,tze jian,lynn syn and natasha leg

lalalala
start my story about bangkok trip
When i arrive bangkok
i go 白龙王 by van
wait at outside the gate
slept in van.
i promise myself don't slept
must wait until 3am-4am see dragon
but but but
i slept lar..T.T-too tired
i woke up ask mum wad time now
she say 5am
OMG!!cant see dragon again lar..T.T.
arghhh i hate it
sorry james cant take dragon picture
after 5am i don't want sleep liaw..just woke up.
6.30am whee open gate and let us go in
picture~






deng deng 9am
白龙王start to sit his big table
and we can ask something
dad ask him work thing
i go wif mum
mum wan ask about my stomach
start talk
Mum:why my daughter always stomach pain?
He:when ur daughter birthday date,month and year
give me two big apple and said
He:ah girl u ate this 2 apple then ur stomach pain will no pain again
then he
(close his eye and thinking something)
Alamak this time i kena scold liaw
He:he said must study hard,dun so stingy,don't quarrel with mum
must listen wad ur parents said,do you understnd?
Me:*nod*ohh..
he(close eye think something again)
He:must study hard,dont be in love
dont always talk handphone so much,if u wan couple,finish ur university 1st
do you understand?
Me:*nob. and feel [walao A this also he know it]
He:(mummy turn)you ah..don't always worry about them
don feel lk anxious.if u wan worry,u worry about ur husband.
Mum:i know
He:don always so rude to talk with them
Mum:i know,now no have adi
He:(my turn again)ah girl u must always smile
if not all the thing i wont help you,do you understand?
Me:*nob..smile..
he use sumthng bit me&mum head
then i go away
finish talk~haix..why this time is me kena scold
next time dont~
now wanna go back bangkok hotel
say bye to 白龙王


go back bangkok
went to hotel~
rest a while
take a bath
then go shopping
this is Frankieeh gave me surprise
big lolipop.i love it
thanks you.
i brng to bangkok



Friday
go shopping again
Whee i buy many thing
i got buy spec
3 pair
big spec
Then we go drink coffee
bcoz no enuf time slept


continue shopping again





Siam Paragon
Satursday
me,cheryl and mum 3 girl went to shopping again
dad and si cik went to play goft
we so hyper
buy this buy that
shopping until never ate lunch
hahaAA.pro
shopping until night time
Then,We sit [TU TU] back hotel


1.30am night time
go massage
wahahaha
damn song
i love it
but i always so late slept
got big panda eye liaw.T.T
don care
sundays
we went to see centre world shopping mall
centre world GONE
centre world kena BOOM
see picture
dad and me
dad wan me be sad face
but i cant!









monday
last days shopping
bcoz night time wanna go back kuala lumpur

see always so late slept,always go massage
then morning shopping time sotired wan slept
aiyoyoyo~
bobby and me

cheryl and me
we go fish spa
so sakai=]
fun
at airport
wanna back kl
haix..i miss bangkok
bye bangkok
se ur next year or 11month
Fish spa video
im ugly
funny video=)
but very long
if u dont want see also can

No comments:

Post a Comment