Thursday, June 24, 2010

LEG PAIN

Hi..
everyone please don talk about lp..
i tired to find her again
just don reply her mssg.
she so annoy lk to disturb ppl thng
well,i don't wan to talk about her thing
now i start my story about today
Natasha dint come today
she sick=(
natasha rest well so you can come school tomorrow
i miss you=)
wheee.today i saw ah xian and mimi liaw
wheeeee i miss them
someone sure bully them..keke
kh period
i never brng text book..
me and lynn syn and the malay girl
stand behind 45min
james and his gang pass my class
i feel lk yeah.can borrow book liaw no need stand
but he din borrow me T.T
nvm
candy pass..
call her help me help me
but also cant.she want go back clss study
i stand wif lynn syn
2 chinese girl
leg damn pain T.T
ring finish 1 period
teacher only gv us go back sit
wheeee
geo period
shahwizal keep say
MANDY HAMSAP
ahhhh
play wif him
classmate are laugh at us
don care
mandy cubit lynn syn face
so cutee and soft
then jun kai,nast(malay boy) and tze jian saw it
follow us liaw
jun kai cubit lynn syn face
i beat him(bully my laogong)
tze jian and nast cubit my face
haha
we all so sakai
i cubit they face too
so soft
like baby face
i lk lynn syn face

No comments:

Post a Comment