Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'M BACK

Monday
Hi..i'm back
go my parents office
whole day
go thr play laptop and doin kraftangan thng
i'm so boring
lucky i got my dear best buddy(kanny)
he accompany me
he bored too
i'll see him on friday
Whee
we spam each other wall
i love him
when i boring,he can teman me
we open webcam
be sakai face
i laugh..hehehee
this is kanny


he is thailand guys
his hometown is from bangkok
kanny and me lk to go bangkok
~~~~~~~~~~~~
james online
chat with him
uncle james
1st i boom him
he angry
wahahaha
sorry lar..James
he just woke up
blur blur
don't know wad he talk
don't care=]
i promise you
go funfair with you
Frankieeh online
chat a while
he busy~
then mandee continue chat KANNY
cutiee guyss
<3<3
1 side play laptop 1 side do my kraftangan thng
james say make 1 for him
socks toy~
if cacat dont angry =)
then pravinthiran text me
chat a while
then 7.00pm want go back home
back home watch tv
funny thng
dad hungry go down cook maggi mee
then no egg..
mum say go si cim house lend egg..=]
dad went to si cim house
nobody inside the house
maybe they go out a while
dad keep ding dong ding dong
then he saw beside thr gt small door
he go open the small door and go in
wahaha
dad lk thief
he go in take egg
then go back
suddenly saw a car
they come back
dad say
aiyoo~wan surrender liaw
dad awkard
im laugh
LMAO
go back i tell mum
mum say you are!!mum also laugh
actually my dad is a funny guys
he gt little bit childish,funny
he brng bangkok hotel card come back
see my dad
geng xP
then 11.50pm
text wif frankieeh
eeeee
i cant update picture in facebook
arghhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment