Sunday, June 27, 2010

Funfair

Hi 26/6/2010

Morning frankie text me and called me wake up

but i don care continue sleep xD

2nd mssg again,don't care xD

then my maid called me woke up..haix

go for taekwando training

He come and see me training

ahhh~i really shy la.><

master called us must practice

because 17/7/2010 wan grading liaw

so fasttt~~

i don't know everything leh

Thanks you come see i taekwando

i know that you very bored

Hahaha

afternoon

back home

slept

because so tired

night time

go funfair

FUN FAIR TIME

actually i wanna go funfair because i promise james that go wif him

but he busy so cannot come

Well,i called frankie,samantha,jun kai and andy fren go

go there

like sakai

they keep called me

mandy, mandy, mandy play this

make me blur blur @@

then all the boys called me go inside the ghost house

i don't know why

i really very scare

but finally i go in liaw

arghh.-.- sei ah choi and ah lung

keep intimidate me when i was inside the ghost house

go out they all laugh lk hell~damn it

but FUN

then we go play UFO

sit wif samantha and junkai

my ugly face dont see

walao A

go thr play until wan vomit

me and jun kai shout

and i really wanna VOMIT

my head @.@ liaw
then we go play this

they win alot of doll

baby mickey mouse~

then we go sit ferris wheel

i sit 3rd time

1st with samantha and frankie

2rd with ah choi,ah lung and samantha

3nd with frankie

see inside is who

is ..JUN KAI

hehehe

wad he doin?
2nd round sit in ferris wheel

then candy text me

and she say she at KFC

we go find her

and ate our dinner at thr

see jun kai emo face

i hate it

i hate who are emo

always dunwan smile=)



our dinner

chicken haven come

then take picture 1st

wahahaha





deng deng deng

candy and samantha when back home 1st

we continue ate our chicken

wahaha

i saw farah

she so pretty

and

10.30sumthng

went back home

my mum fetch junkai and ah choi back home

xD..

my happy day

oh ya

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

mandy lee

xue ni

xue maine

No comments:

Post a Comment