Sunday, June 27, 2010

3 baby

Well,talk about today

27/6/2010

12oclock woke up

dad called

and

we go sepang ate our lunch

finish our lunch dad din't tell us

that he want go bukit tinggi jusco

hmmph~

when to thr

go walk walk

and i saw basketball competition

at ourside

then i remember ytd james told me

that he,ah yeang and boon lin at thr

wow..

i want go and see

but the weather

i hate it

so HOT~

if i go sure become indian girl

hen i go shopping mall with my parents

i saw boon sam

and 2v guy

mum go buy something

me,andy and dad go walk walk

OMG

i saw ah yeang and james

i ask my dad

i say:daddy,do you still remember ah yeang??

dad say:yes,i still remember.why??

i say:look behind,ah yeang was there

dad turn and look behind

hahaha..he saw ah yeang and james

talk a while
i din't saw boon lin ><

then we went to popular

bought my favourite book xD

walk a while went back home

tired~continue sleep

actually wan go swim,but i sleep until so late adi

cant go T.T

woke up text with james

he no mood,don disturb him

then text with frankie a while

Haha,he miss ytd memory

i also miss too

then james text with me again

he bored

tomorrow i wanna gv him my baby liaw






deng deng deng

who gt baby sock

i can make mini doll for you,if you got?

buh-byee

No comments:

Post a Comment