Wednesday, June 2, 2010

5days never update blog

Hi everyone
blogging again
today exam seni p1&p2 and geo
lol
geo for me is okay okay
but i wish don failed-hehe
seni p1 i simply do..(bcoz i dont care)
seni p2 i thinking wad i wan to draw
no.1 or no.2
but finally i choose kipas tangan(corak)
heheEE..and draw draw draw
so cacat
no nicee=]
but i make a kipas..
damn funny de kipas
alan take my kipas and play
become gurl gurl
hehehehe
oh ya..
frankieeh and myke become gay partner
ehh no they adi cpl wakaka
LIM JUNN KAI i hate euu
always i splash me water,
next time i sure can splash you back..
blekk blekk
back home
dad and mum back
i cut my dad hair..
u all cant believe right
i also can believe
but i really did..
wahaha
and
tomorrow is the last day exam
i so happy
finish exam im goin bangkok
so 5days dint online and update blog
sorry everyone
i'll miss you all
james,wait me dragon picture ba-muhaha
buh-byee
good nites

No comments:

Post a Comment