Tuesday, June 1, 2010

sakai life

31/5/2010
hmph.exam again
yesterday exam kh and moral
aiya..
feel okay lar..
simply do..kekeee
moral i remember all the difinisi
but when wanna started exam moral test
my brain all forget about definisi.
damn it!!
don care..
failed lol
night time
i sms wif Jun Ting
he say he so miss me
whee im so happy
i miss you..JunTing
and Quan Han(lengzaii) &ZiChong
they two guys sms me say they miss me so much
im sososo happy..
i miss them too
so i promise them i'll go back desa petaling find them
play with them
ZiChong i wont ffk to you..xD
1/6/2010
today matematik and b.m(p1)
we can brg calculator
yeah~
just for mate paper 1 only..
haix..
paper 2 must do myself
-.-
myke and malay guys keep ask me answer..
i tell them..my answer..
and bm test
i ask natasha,monkey 2 and malay guys
heheee
NAUGHTY GURL
today i brg handphone go school
hehe
bcoz yesterday sms wif Jun Ting
he said tomorrow together sms in exam time
i said okiee..=)
he really sms me..
when i exam time
wheee~
recess time at library i sms with him
i never go recess..
bcoz no hungry so i went to library
in library i be sakai
make lynn syn laugh until none stop
then talk talk talk
argue with samantha(haha)
bcoz i go library not study is play and be sakai
sakai face<3
thx frankieeh ur food
aiyoyoyo~
what happen today
in van i keep laugh laugh laugh
becoz of candy shapo
she damn funny
argue with from1 gurl
they say many badwords
hahaha
me and suki just laugh and say good
argue again xP
deng shan and shaarann also
2sakai..
shaarann sing a funny song..
emm is a kid song
wakakka
me and candy keep laugh
and they say somethg
[ham ham] and i don't understand
shaarann say deng shan is gay
???
tomorrow exam seni seni seni
yeah..
can draw wad
is sakai picture...
muhahaha~
and geo
haix..@>@
buh-byee

No comments:

Post a Comment